[DeTomaso] The Pantera Wedding

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 17:40:04 EDT 2013

Same kind of story for my girls, too. They wanted to be able to drive it to
high school and, selfishly, I wanted them to know how to work a trans in
case one of their dates was drinking or something like that. Never could
get them to work up the courage to do a burnout tho! Good work Garth!

%^))

Jeff
6559