[DeTomaso] Jay Leno's Pantera! - YouTube

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 12:25:05 EDT 2013

I don't know why but I feel like the entire De Tomaso community just got a
big present.  I mean, it's just a guy that can afford a nice car, right?

There's some magic about Jay that is good for any marque.  I hope his
experience is pleasant and he has an opportunity to share how wonderful
Panteras are with his fan base.

sean