[DeTomaso] Fwd: Radiator Caps

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Sep 19 00:18:58 EDT 2013

Jeff,
If you recall, I had conversations with Gary last year after receiving
two damaged radiators from Summit Racing.  Gary worked with me to
understand the failures in the packaging and made them better.  I also
noted deficiencies in the assembly of the radiators, which he promptly
went out and saw for himself.  They cleaned up the processes and they
improved the packaging.  Gary was pleasant to work with and very
accommodating considering the Pantera is a small niche.

Kudos to Fluidyne for their customer service.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA