[DeTomaso] what do you guys use on your interior?

ParaPantera at aol.com ParaPantera at aol.com
Wed Sep 18 21:14:48 EDT 2013

I use this stuff
http://www.303products.com/303r-aerospace-protectant-32oz.html ,  supposed to be the best available out there for UV protection.

In a message dated 9/17/2013 8:14:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pantdino at aol.com writes:

I  haven't used Armor All on my car's interior vinyl for maybe 10 years or
more  because I don't like that shine it gives but rather prefer the more
leather  -like appearance of the natural vinyl.

Does anyone use anything on it  that might actually preserve it?

Looking on line reveals that some  people think it can damage vinyl while
others say it does not. But no one says  it has been proven to preserve it.

Jim  Oddie

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at poca.com