[DeTomaso] Radiator Caps

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 12:03:30 EDT 2013

I ran a 24psi cap on the swirl tank for years because that was all that
seemed to hold when I backed off the throttle from 7,000rpm.
Anything less than 24psi and it'd always burp coolant.

I no longer have to use that as I have the swirl/expansion tank on the low
pressure side of the system like it should be.
:-))))

FWIW,
Kirby