[DeTomaso] Radiator Caps

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 10:46:33 EDT 2013

I have only found two sources thus far for a 22 psi radiator cap that is
round that will work with my billet cap covers.

Here's one, but at $55.00...ouch.
http://www.crracing.com/aftermarket-products/hi-performance-radiator-caps

Precisionproformance.com has one too, at $25.00
http://precisionproformance.com/cs1096.php

Cap Covers are here ( although mine are red anodized al instead.
http://precisionproformance.com/cs1095.php

I have never replaced these before, the ones that came on the car have
survived so far, but I feel I need a fresh set.

Silly question for those in the absolutely know category, ( I think the
answer is yes because they are connected),

but do both tanks require a 22 psi cap?

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt