[DeTomaso] Seat Belts

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 07:55:09 EDT 2013

I bought a set of these because there is not much room next to the seat.
http://www.seatbeltsplus.com/product/WSCH14134C-6.html
I mounted the buckle end on their 90 degree bracket using the stock
mounting hole in the floor, which makes getting to release button easy.
The seat belt webbing I found too long which made the last few inches slow
to retract.
I contacted the manufacturers, http://www.seatbelts.net/index.php who were
great to work with.
They shortened the webbing for me for at no cost.

Cheers
Brian