[DeTomaso] Wild GT40 qualifying video

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 14:41:03 EDT 2013

Just got to see the video, and the more I watched it the more I have respect
for the driver. It really looked like he was trying to race on ice - the
weight to traction ratio was like 200 to zero.

As one of the comments mentioned, interesting that he brought his popcorn
popper with him!

Thanks for sharing - very interesting to watch

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375