[DeTomaso] A new suspicious Pantera advert: 2681

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 19:17:48 EDT 2013

A new suspicious Pantera advertisement just appeared, with details and pics
sent to the registry by a buyer.

http://south-dakota.locateanyauto.com/automobiles/1972-detomaso-pantera.html

With a listed price of $3,300, is there anyone who would actually believe
the advert is real?

The guy that sent me the advert just presumed that it was meant to read
$33,000, but even that

is a rather unrealistic price given the quality (of the real car, as seen in
the registry, with like 70 photos

throughout the history provided).

I am not 'dinging' the buyer, I'm thinking the crook does not even know the
current value of De Tomaso cars

has been rising steeply recently.

So here is yet another example of how having your car in the registry helps
protect you the owner and future owners (buyers).

As to the ad for car 4245 that we discussed recently, I've been contacted by
3 more people that were

pursuing the car.  Seems it was removed from Hemmings, only to appear on
Auto Trader, first out of

 Minn, now out of "Baldwin NY".

As I sent a note to Auto Trader regarding the advert and they have not yet
pulled the ad, maybe someone else

should contact auto trader.

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy