[DeTomaso] Fifth Gear Change?

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 20:23:56 EDT 2013

Not to mention changing to a 3.77 means the ring & pinion, which are about
$3000 for the set, unless you can do as I did, and find one that somebody
has pulled out of their ZF and just happen to have sitting on the bench (the
one I found was a 4.22, and only paid $600 for a set with only 25K miles).

Mike Thomas