[DeTomaso] Really bad day

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat Sep 14 16:47:39 EDT 2013

Mike, don't assume or sign ANYTHING before an expert has crawled all over
the car. I've seen ZF transaxle cases cracked in collisions.... and to fix
that- either by disassembling and welding, or complete replacement, can run as
much as $10K by the time it's back in place. Hopefully someone involved had
insurance that will put you back on the road again.
For my money, Don Byars at 'Full Throttle Panteras', Tommy Hodges at
'Extreme Panteras' or Steve Wilkinson can all fix your car in a timely manner and
all are local to Southrern CA with pick-up & delivery. Make some calls- they
may pay you a visit to see how bad things really are. Lucky you didn't get
neck-whiplash or back strain. Those are harder to fix well..... Good luck-J
Deryke