[DeTomaso] Really bad day

James coyne tecnosound at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 13:46:24 EDT 2013

I would also suggest that every year , you increase the "agreed value"  8 percent to follow collector car insurance norms. My insurance company automatically increases the agreed value amount by 2% every quarter but at the end of the year reverts back to the starting amount unless the policy holder asks to stay at the higher level. - Jim Coyne