[DeTomaso] Le Mans Classic 2014

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 11:08:44 EDT 2013

One of my favorite writers is W.E.B. Griffin, and one of the main settings for his novels is the WWII era.  In his novels the heroes, who are Air Force pilots frequently "borrow" USAF planes to do other-than-normal flying.  So, Mike could borrow (what is that gigantic plane that he flew?) a plane and fly us all around!   ----BILL Lewis