[DeTomaso] Really bad day

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 10:59:23 EDT 2013

Another thought is that everyone should "pre-think" what they will do if they are in an accident.  For instance, don't jump out of your car and say, "I'm fine, how are you?"  One never knows what pain may be lurking to show up in the future, and if you have BI (bodily injury), you have much more leverage settling a claim in your favor.  And, don't go online in any fashion and say anything that might affect your claim.    ----BILL Lewis