[DeTomaso] Selling cars to non USA buyers

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Sep 13 08:16:50 EDT 2013

Boyd is 100% right. Move the money from bank A to bank B.

I had a check bounce for a few thousand, that caused some of my checks to
bounce in a corporate account. The bank did not call me, they just pulled
the money out of a very high yield CD that was in the same bank under my
personal name. I almost got arrested that day, but got my personal money put
back. Next week closed all the business accounts.

Larry (safe then sorry) - Cleveland