[DeTomaso] Really bad day

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Fri Sep 13 08:05:19 EDT 2013

Thank god you are OK.

Stephen Nelson

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at poca.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at poca.com] On Behalf
Of michael at michaelshortt.com
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 3:55 AM
To: Garth Rodericks
Cc: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Really bad day

So sorry Garth, glad that you are OK, most important thing. I'm certain
that you will go to a Dr. Today and make ZERO staement to anybody
representing the dude that hit you or his insurance company.
You need an attorney, esp when they find out what repair is going to cost.

If the car is totalled,  get a settlement price with the car being retained
by you and another not returned to you.

If in the event that you decide to let them keep it, you may want to
consider R&R your engine and ZF with something else if you have a lot
invested in yours.
I'm sure that there are units available in need of rebuilding that can be
had cheaply.

Whatever you do, don't talk to them until you are prepared. I will be happy
to sent you a value statement regarding my car as I'm sure others will on
this list if you need to validate value for settlement purposes.

Michael Shortt