[DeTomaso] Selling cars to non USA buyers

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 17:55:35 EDT 2013

As far as his issue of getting it home...not your problem.
He gets a title, a bill of sale and you get paid.

I have bought and sold many things by wire transfer.
You need to be aware of any eire fees or currency conversion fees, make
sure that you soecify is final sales price as exclusive of all fees and in
US dollars.
Speak with your branch manager and ensure that the funds have cleared the
fed before you lose control of the car.
Once you have the cash, you're homefree.

Michael Shortt