[DeTomaso] positive ground

Roger coatesr8 at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 17:02:50 EDT 2013

Hi  Gray
The easiest thing would be to reverse the polarity of the car, this is fairly simple on an old car that is running a dynamo as opposed to an alternator.
The big thing is to reverse the polarity of the dynamo.
To do this , take a wire from the + lead (after reversing polarity and flash it for a couple of seconds to the large terminal on the dynamo the D terminal, reverse the coil leads and from memory I think you then have a - earth vehicle
Regards
Roger C . UK

Sent from  Roger's iPhone