[DeTomaso] positive ground ?

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Tue Sep 10 16:23:24 EDT 2013

Hey Gray,

I converted a 51 Willis recently to 12 volt and left in the 6 volt starter so it would spin faster and changed over an old Austin 3000 to neg ground. My belief is that you make the wires reversed.
Petronix hot becomes your ground and of course pet ground becomes the hot.
Call Petronix.
Jeff Cobb
Cell 225-907-4514

Jeff Cobb Auto Works