[DeTomaso] NPC - sortof Finding POCA Chapters

J B Reardon jbreardon at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 10:41:27 EDT 2013

Being from the east I am geographically challenged when it
comes to California.
I looked at the various chapters of :POCA and I cannot
figure out what region
covers San Francisco. Perhaps I just don't know the
key.  Maybe add phone area codes, zip
codes etc to each POCA chapter to help people zero in on a region.  I wanted to  send the following to a specific chapter to see if someone could advise
me on an upcoming trip.
I am going to San Francisco this weekend to see the OSU vs
Cal game and sightsee.
With the Americas Cup going on I have heard the city is in
grid lock. I am coming Wednesday  to
sightsee.  Get a car and head south for
a couple of days,  Any recommendations
on interesting things to do, good town to stay in for a couple of days. On
Friday go to San Fran to the hotel on Union Square.
If traffic is bad what is a good way to get to Berkeley?

Thanks
Jim Reardon