[DeTomaso] Gas Monkey Garage Orange Pantera

rhey1950 rhey1950 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 21:48:05 EDT 2013

Gentlemen,I appreciate your thoughts on my ex-Pantera.Lack of money was a
large part of why I sold the Pantera.One nice part of my life was that this
Pantera was my fifth Pantera.At one time,I owned a 1971,and a 1973 at the
same time.No garage,so they sat on the street with a new Trans Am rounding
out the group.I owned one of the first new 1971 Panteras in the Midwest
from a Lincoln Mercury dealer in Rock Island,Ill.Of course,I also owned one
of the first AMC Gremlins and later a woody Pacer.I admit I am crazy,but it
is car crazy.Thanks for my rant.