[DeTomaso] Fast and Loud TV Show

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 14:39:52 EDT 2013

I'm glad.  It looks like they are having genuine fun at the garage and the
show does make me smile.  And I'm a fan of bombasts and Richard strikes me
as one.  Aaron is a car geek and I'd really like to plan some mad scientist
work with him.  Richard is super lucky to have him on staff.

It was fun to see you on the show too.  You really held your own with
Richard and that speaks very well for you.

Cheers,