[DeTomaso] Interesting car show comment

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Sun Sep 8 14:34:21 EDT 2013

Didn't have anything ready for the Dallas show so I did a local. Took my
black '71 GT5 clone with the 2 tank nitrous and twin turbos with large
air to air intercoolers located in the trunk area.  The engine
compartment isn't the best but it is one of the biggest. Fellow that
parked next to me has a 427 side oiler Cobra that he built 30 years
ago.  He walked over took one look inside the engine compartment of the
'P' car and said "That just screams don't F@@# with me.".  Plus it
received a lot of positive attention from every one and got first in
Foreign Class.

One of the better comments I have ever gotten.
jerry knotts