[DeTomaso] AuctionsAmerican Grabber Blue Pantera

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Sep 6 23:29:20 EDT 2013

In a message dated 9/6/13 20 03 29, fastgrandma at aol.com writes:

> A friend who was watching the auction said it had 103K miles. ????
>

>>>The day of the auction, Scott Black sent me the listing on their
website....it's 3K miles, hence the high price.

http://tinyurl.com/AuctionsAmericaPanteraL

The front trunk is amazingly scruffy considering the otherwise excellent
condition of the car, and its purported low mileage.

Note that at the same auction, there was a blue Pre-L with 13.5K miles
(which, to me, was the more desirable car) and it sold for $56.1K:

http://tinyurl.com/AuctionsAmericaPanteraPreL