[DeTomaso] Roin Wheels

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 6 14:23:14 EDT 2013

No, I think you will find the source for Wilkinson's wheels is Cesare Magistrali, who has the original Campi molds and owns a sand casting business. Those wheels will be direct copies produced from original molds and in close to original spec magnesium. Cesare told me he had an order for 200, but he wants up front payment and it sounded like there was reluctance to front all the money. Previously reported price tag was going to be around $6,000 a set direct from Cesare, I ahev no idea how much the shipping and vendor distribution will add to that.

Julian