[DeTomaso] Pantera scam advert continues its tour...

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 18:25:09 EDT 2013

I've been in contact with someone stating they were responding to a Pantera
ad,

out of Minn.  He asked me to reply, and he forwarded the photos the 'seller'
sent him.

 This car 4245.

The 'new' ad apparently uses the same photos as used in the recent scam ad
that appeared in Hemmings.

This time they covered the license plate more fully, except the acute angle
of one image.

The 'seller' is = Carsten Autos <carstenautos at gmail.com> wrote:.

I've done some googling research, and it is safe to presume this is a
continuation of the previous scam attempt involving the same car.

If I hear back from the potential buyer, I'll try to get him to connect with
his local De Tomaso owners group.

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp