[DeTomaso] The Banzai Runner lives!

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Sep 5 17:30:13 EDT 2013

I've been using an oil analysis service from Blackstone Labs:
http://www.blackstone-labs.com

The kits are free, you only pay for the analysis when it's done.  I'm very impressed with their service.

If you go this route I would highly recommend using a vacuum pump like what they sell.  It's so much easier to get a sample through the dipstick tube if you don't plan on changing the oil right away.

Asa

Sent using Jedi mind tricks.