[DeTomaso] Headlights

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Sep 5 16:05:02 EDT 2013

The headilght plug wires i got fom wilkenson were not like the old. it did
have a rubber pary to slide into the hole but was much smaller then the
hole. i used a rubber gromet which fit the hole and  thier rubber piece
fit into that.

The end had billit connectors which are the devils playground on old
british cars. i cut them off and soldered the wires together. i am running
every wire individually anyway.