[DeTomaso] POCA WEBSITE AND FORUM

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Thu Sep 5 14:36:25 EDT 2013

Hello All,

Since I was first introduced to the Detomaso Poca Site/Forum back in 2008 I
 have always been impressed by the dedication and comradery of  all Pantera
owners that visit this site.

 I want to thank Gerry,Asa and Mark for their personal efforts  and
valuable time to save and re-establish the POCA site as well as this email  forum.

When I first posted a question on this forum I was amazed to have a  reply
to my question in minutes . No other car club that I have been associated
with has ever been as friendly as POCA.

I have been trying for the past few years to re-energize the Detomaso
Panterra club here on Long Island. I routinely contact over 50 Pantera Owners in
 the NY,CT,NJ,Montreal,NH,MA area in the hopes that together we can
organize car  meets, tech sessions, weekend getaways, etc.

My Long Island based club(NY Pantera/ Team  Pantera of Long Island)  has 6
members signed up with POCA .Pitiful I know but I will continue to  push my
group to join Poca .Non members of POCA do not know what they are  missing
by not joining Poca. Non members have no basis to complain about the  POCA
SITE/Forum when they have not even experienced the comradery and dedication
of the POCA Forum.

When I crossed the USA with my son in the Gumball3000 of 2009  I was  met
with enthusiasm by a Pantera Owner in every city we stopped overnight.Team
Pantera in California followed and documented our travels across the USA.Each
 time we had issues with our car, I posted a question on the forum and it
only  took minutes to receive a reply. In Sedona Az a member came to our
rescue when  our headlights decided not to work. When we posted on the forum
that we needed  air conditioning , the Space City Pantera Club helped us fix
the A/C .That is  something that holds this group together.This world wide
comradery is  REALLY SOMETHING SPECIAL.

I personally appreciate the hard efforts of all.

Best Regards,
Bob Levitt
President of NY Pantera (Team Pantera of Long Island)
Gumball3000
516-695-0854