[DeTomaso] BMW owners

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 12:14:39 EDT 2013

You guys are making a parting one liner a little too seriously, methinks
the lady doth object too much.

All Ferrari Owners wear Gucci Sunglasses and wear Gold Chains.
All Corvette owners are old men in silver jackets with Corvette written
down the arms.
All Lamborghini owners are douche bags who bathe in Axe Bodyspray and wear
60mmm oversize gold watches
None of the above can drive at all.

There are exceptions to everything, we all know many, the fact remains that
there a great many
BMW people who have zero idea how to drive or the capabilities of their
cars, they bought them
as clothing accessories.....just like Range Rover types who have never seen
a dirt road, much less a bog, mud or a timber trail.

Relax already,

Michael