[DeTomaso] New Lift

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 12:08:11 EDT 2013

A great unit for a side mounted garage door lifter is the LiftMaster
8500. I have 2 and work great. Only for torsion spring doors, you can
most likely convert it if you have the extension springs running by
the door tracks.
Check out www.garagejournal.com for nice ideas and feedbacks.

I love my lift also, a 2 post. Once you have one you wonder why it
took you so long to get one.