[DeTomaso] Email down last night

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Sep 5 00:15:49 EDT 2013

Hi folks,
As many of you probably observed, list server email stopped coming in
late yesterday afternoon.  This was due to the GoDaddy email relay
having hit its quota for the day.  You folks simply sent way too many
emails yesterday.  The list server took each email and replicated it to
each subscribed member.  We estimate it tried to send nearly 34,000
emails yesterday, but had to stop when the quota was reached.

Mark had the quota increased quite a long time back but I don't remember
what the ceiling was.  More importantly, I don't know if the ceiling was
adjusted due to the recent problem with our server sending out spam.
We'll check into it over the next few days.

Thank you for your patience.
Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired