[DeTomaso] New Lift

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 18:33:35 EDT 2013

The sliding jacks are not universal, typically you need to buy one that is made for the model of your lift as the width between ramps is not a constant between manufacturers or even between one manufacturers various models.

FWIW when I installed my 4 post lift I had my garage door track raised and a low profile opener fitted and now the door tracks up and about 1" from the ceiling providing significantly greater height clearance.

Julian