[DeTomaso] POCA website

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 16:45:26 EDT 2013

The Pantera community in general and the members of POCA in particular owe
a great deal of gratitude to Gerry Romack, Asa Jay Laughton and Mark
MacWhinney  for their tireless work reestablishing the POCA website and getting
our  forum back and up and running.

This is a prime example of the dedication and sacrifice of POCA  principals
and principles.  In my opinion, non POCA members have absolutely  no leg to
stand on when they criticize the POCA forum or its operation.

Thanks guys,
Bob Reid

In a message dated 9/4/2013 10:01:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,