[DeTomaso] BMW owners

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 16:23:13 EDT 2013

One of those exceptions...

My youngest brother owns an M3. I'm guessing a 2005 or so?
He drives the snot out of it on the track.
He's lowered it, bigger wheels and tires, different exhaust.
He's cracked the front towers from the stresses he puts on the suspension.

He's an instructor at the track in the Iowa/Des Moines BMW club and he is
very, very good.
Does his own work on the car, too.

You're right, Dave... There are always exceptions.
:-)

Oh, he drives it as an everyday driver except in the winter when there's
salt on the roads.
He's got some old beater for that.

FWIW,
Kirby