[DeTomaso] FW: Pantera video

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Sep 4 02:11:50 EDT 2013

That was fun to watch, although even though I'm no expert, I'm pretty sure there were a few bits of misinformation during the piece.  And I counted at least a half-dozen non-stock attributes on the "mostly stock" Pantera.  Of course, I'm the one driving the Pantera that has cruise control, power mirrors, an 11-speaker/1200-watt stereo, Cadillac-green Paint, gold-centered wheels, hood vents, a 408 with a high-rise manifold, and oh yes; two little fans mounted on the engine cover to suck out the hot air when sitting in traffic...

But, of course, I never said she was stock!

Chris