[DeTomaso] [PCNT] Front License Plate?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Sep 3 19:12:32 EDT 2013

I hate to disagree,
My 1973 L model Pantera has the stock bracket mounted to the bumper,
just underneath, on the passenger side.  There appears to be a stock
cutout for the bracket that is there.  The poster of my car that came
with my car shows the original CA license plate in that location.

I could be wrong, but it sure appears like it's a stock kind of thing,
though I will admit it could have been dealer installed.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home
http://www.racingagainstautism.com

Quoting JDeRyke at aol.com: