[DeTomaso] NEW PRODUCT - 351C Fast Water Pump Pulley

Scott Bell scott at saccrestorations.net
Tue Sep 3 18:20:47 EDT 2013

Hi John,

If you don't have enough adjustment, a smaller belt would be required. I don't think that will be the case however. I have several
people that will be testing the pulley in the coming days so we should know more shortly regarding installation experience and
performance.

Thanks for your question!

Scott