[DeTomaso] [PCNT] Front License Plate?

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Sep 3 17:45:39 EDT 2013

Back in the day, there were NO factory front plate mounts for Panteras or
Mangustas. A few dealers had some made (probably pickup truck rear mounts)
that attached under the right front bumperette bolt on pre-L Panteras, but
there never was anything for L models, as the bolts are inaccessible. We used
to carry our never-used plate under the seat and show it when required.
Sometimes I'd put it up on the dash before the cop got to the door. In 21 years,
no tickets. FWIW- JD