[DeTomaso] Fast and Loud TV Show

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Sep 3 16:23:00 EDT 2013

Anyone believe any reality tv show anymore? When Dale Jr happen to call
and was hung up on the camera just happen to film it every time out of
chance.

Watched one of the storage shows where they took a model jet out of
storage and flew it...which would be impossible unless the airplane was
meticulously placed in there with battery trickle charges and a lot more.
Only to find out on the R/C forums it was really owned by someone else and
put in for the show then flown.

As far as the bad light, I don't think it reflects bad on the Pantera. It
reflects bad on putting a car in a barn and leaving it for 30+ years with
mud, dirt, etc and someone like Richard who makes a fool of himself doing
what he does.

Even the info brought out about the Pantera (or any car) was poor as was
displaying the series II prototype as if it was the Pantera we think of.

Gary