[DeTomaso] [PCNT] Front License Plate?

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 15:25:57 EDT 2013

I just tell them (if it comes up) that the only place to mount the plate is
over the front grill which causes the car to over heat. I keep the tag in
the front trunk in case they want to see it,  but so far in five years I've
been pulled over 4 times  3 were to ask if they could look at  the car and
the 4th wanted to know why I didn't pull over when he was behind me for a
block with lights and sirens going, I told him I didn't hear the siren over
the engine! ( He did ask why it was so loud and I told him I didn't know as
I had just bought the car (which was true) and I thought there might be
something "wrong with it" He accepted that and told me to drive carefully.
Boyd