[DeTomaso] Pantera Forums

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 11:05:39 EDT 2013

With the recent Pantera forum discussions ( Forum format vs e-mail format I
wanted to be sure I had an accurate understanding of the subject being
discussed. I (obviously) know the Detomaso Poca E-mail application and i am
familiar with and use  ( http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve ) I believe this one
is owned and operated by Chuck.  Please correct any errors and add any
forums I have overlooked,
Thanks,
Boyd

Boyd,

http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve is owned and operated by George Pence (The
Cowboy), as part of Pantera International

and it was or still is, in some way (possibly) funded by Jerry Sackett of PI
Motorsports (a separate entity from PI.)

I refer to this type of resource as a Bulletin Board.

POCA also offers their own very similarly-constructed "Bulletin Board".

I would provide a direct link to it right now but. when I go to www.POCA.com
<http://www.poca.com/>  I receive the following:

I was contacted in reply to a message sent to the webmaster of the site,

and was informed that "they" know about these issues, and that they are
working on it, and this has caused delays in

our mail server deliver regarding the De Tomaso Mailing List (Which I refer
to as the De Tomaso Forum -

or De Tomaso Mailing List interchangeably.)

Now, I am sending this to the list also, but naturally it may not make it
out at all, or to everyone.

By The Way, the registry also has a Bulletin Board feature, but I have
disabled it, being redundant, and

so that more people use the existing resources.

Chuck

(One Chuck of Many)