[DeTomaso] Forum still AFU ?

Denny Morse denman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 04:13:51 EDT 2013

One thing you can do to search the POCA forum is to do a Google search
using the *site:pantera.infopop.cc* advanced search to only search for
keywords hosted on the website *pantera.infopop.cc*. For example to search
for postings with the keywords *ignition* *and* *key* enter the following
search string into the Google search box.

  site:pantera.infopop.cc ignition key

You can do things like enclosing the words in quotes to search for exact
matches, or including OR between keywords to search for articles with
either keyword in it. Note, these advanced searches work for all Google
searches and not just *site:* searches. Here is the list of advanced Google
searches.

  http://www.google.com/advanced_search<https://www.google.com/advanced_search>

One caveat is that since this is not considered a news site Google does not
scrape and index the site in real-time, so it may take up to a day or two
before the latest posts show up in Google site: search.

Cheers,

Denny
----