[DeTomaso] spark plugs

Doug Scott doug at pickbbs.com
Sun Sep 1 13:40:08 EDT 2013

" a nice graph indicating that it burns earlier"?  If it is going to "burns
earlier", would that not also mean it must start to burn earlier?  Only way
a spark plug can do that is to make the ground electrode glow red hot and
have that light the fuel/air mixture off.  Can't see how that is good in any
gasoline engine.
As for doing back to back dyno runs to compare results of the plug change,
too many variables in conditions to accept small changes as being due to
spark plug change.  Perhaps if they did the compare by starting with
conventional plugs, then swap to miracle plug, then swap back to
conventional and then back to miracle one last time would the results may
start to become scientific.

doug