[DeTomaso] Snake oil salesman?

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Sun Sep 1 10:23:33 EDT 2013

Thanks for the note, Mikael.

It would seem that maximum air flow through the radiator, as well as optimum
time for the coolant to travel through the radiator would be the answer for
more cooling. (That is what works for me.)

Rushing the coolant through the radiator would not help the engine run
cooler.

Just seems like a disservice to the Pantera community - my $.02.  If my
comments were taken as hurtful, I apologize.

David, running cool, in Durango