[DeTomaso] Detomaso mailserver delays

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Sep 29 12:16:57 EDT 2013

Although we have a new server up and running, and we're trying to
rebuild the POCA site, it appears GoDaddy has throttled our new service
to just 1,000 emails out per day.  This means that a whole bunch of
forum emails aren't going out.  Some are trickling through, but it's
obvious not everything is making it out.

We'll get GoDaddy to increase the limit and we'll try to monitor what's
going out.  But I already know I personally have not received some
emails that were sent yesterday late, while other have arrived being
sent just this morning.  So, I don't know what's going on yet.

Asa

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA