[DeTomaso] NPC - Did Datsun 240Z's always sound this good?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 22:19:24 EDT 2013

My bad, they just seemed like twice as much but it's 180 degree headers.
Two of the tubes went under the oil pan and the tubes were so long he had
to cut the firewall and rout it where the passenger seat used to be.  After
selecting the cam shaft he tuned the headers to be perfect at his target
RPM.  He even fluted the ends.  A work of art and for some reason I can't
find Andy Nelson's pictures online anymore :(