[DeTomaso] Happy for 50 miles or so then not

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 18:30:23 EDT 2013

Most ( or many) speed shops that sell MSD components have a display set up
that can be used to compare other ignition components to MSD OR TO TEST MSD
components. See if one of your local shops has this and then pull your MSD
box and coil and bring them in. UP here in NY they will test it for free. I
carry a spare MSD 6AL because they are infamous for going bad ( I have also
had coils crap ) and an intermittently bad solenoid.
Boyd