[DeTomaso] NPC - Did Datsun 240Z's always sound this good?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 18:29:33 EDT 2013

I had my Mach 1 when I started college, parked it and got a Spitfire IV
1500 with a GT-6 bonnet, a Marcos, a Karman Ghia, 2 TR-6's and and a Volvo
145 Stationwagon that was used as a camper for SCCA track weekends ( corner
worker ).
Started my professional career with the Pimento Red 73 TR-6 and bought the
Audi after 6 months on the job.

I kept the TR-6 for more SCCA Solo II events for a few years. Loved that
car.
It saved my life once, story for another day.

I was one of very few college students who maintained a three car fleet,
three jobs at the same time helped.

Michael Shortt