[DeTomaso] NPC - Did Datsun 240Z's always sound this good?

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 16:10:35 EDT 2013

A  stock 1970. 240z made 150 hp and had two SU carbs, the z in the video is
making 300 hp( according to the owner)  and is 3 liter vs the stock 2.4 and
has 3 webers vs 2 SU's so effectively 6 barrels vs 2 and based on the
flames coming out of the exhaust I would say it is straight with maybe glas
packs or something similar. But in answer to your question , no they didn't
sound like this one ( although they. Did and do sound good! ) If they all
sounded like this one I would still own mine.
Boyd